Applied Kinesiology Dee Why
Applied Kinesiology Dee Why at Contemporary Healthcare Northern Beaches Sydney
Applied Kinesiology in Dee Why at Contemporary Healthcare Northern Beaches Sydney is a unique health care system because it recognises that appropriate body mechanics, biochemistry and emotional health are fundamental to optimal health.
Your nervous system monitors and coordinates all your body interactions. On that basis, the Applied Kinesiology practitioner uses muscle testing to assess your nervous system function and find a solution to your health concern.
Applied Kinesiology has been used in the practice for many years now and there have been some truly remarkable results seen clinically in people. Applied Kinesiology is used in the practice as part of a holistic health plan and it is integrated with our 5 pillar approach to health.
- Move better
- Dr Orazio Trevisan will assess your spine, upper and lower limbs, balance and movement patterns. Your body cannot function normally without proper movement.
- Think better
- Our mental health plays a huge part in how our body functions. Chronic stress affects both our posture and how our nervous system functions. Stress will often lead to long term activation of our ‘fight or flight’ response, along with a decrease in function in our ability to rest, digest, repair and reproduce.
- Eat better
- Have you ever thought about how your diet affects how you feel. An anti-inflammatory diet can be crucial in getting you better. An inflammatory diet that has a lot of processed foods may be part of the problem. Dr Orazio Trevisan will look at your diet and address the need for any changes. Dietary supplements may also help if your body is lacking in certain nutrients.
- Sleep better
- Some of us sleep very well but a large percentage of people don’t sleep well. We don’t often think about how our sleep affects our ability to recover from injury and disease. Dr Orazio Trevisan will look at your sleep patterns and may suggest ways to improve your sleep. It is also important to understand how a poor sleep pattern may be impacting your health and recovery.
- Breathe better
- Breathing forms an integral part of our bodily functions and keeps us alive. When we breathe properly it provides many positive effects with regards to our health. Poor breathing causes many acute and chronic health issues including spinal pain and poor oxygenation levels throughout our body. Dr Orazio Trevisan has been teaching proper breathing techniques for over 20 years and this forms an important part of any treatment program.
Dr Orazio Trevisan has been using Applied Kinesiology as a treatment modality in Dee Why at Contemporary Healthcare for many years with wonderful success.
Contemporary Healthcare is a multidisciplinary practice that incorporates Chiropractic, Shockwave Therapy, Hypervibe Therapy, Applied Kinesiology, NET, Active Release technique (ART) and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM). It is located in Dee Why on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
If you have any questions regarding Applied Kinesiology or if you want to make an appointment, please call the practice on 9971 4408.