Chiropractor Dee Why
Chiropractor in Dee Why at Contemporary Healthcare Northern Beaches in Sydney
A Chiropractor in Dee Why at Contemporary Healthcare Northern Beaches in Sydney has been established for almost 30 years. At Contemporary Healthcare we use all of the most modern forms of Chiropractic therapy available to ensure we get the best result possible for you. These include manual adjustments, mobilisations, activator technique, drop piece technique, shockwave therapy, applied kinesiology, NET, active release technique and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation.
Chiropractic is a profession concerned with the diagnosis, management and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system. This includes the effects of these disorders on the function of the nervous system and general health. Chiropractic prides itself on the utilisation of natural interventions to avoid the use of medication and surgery where possible.
At Contemporary Healthcare, our unique form of Chiropractic encompasses our 5 pillar approach to health. These are:
- Move better
- Dr Orazio Trevisan will assess your spine, upper and lower limbs, balance and movement patterns. Your body cannot function normally without proper movement.
- Think better
- Our mental health plays a huge part in how our body functions. Chronic stress affects both our posture and how our nervous system functions. Stress will often lead to long term activation of our ‘fight or flight’ response, along with a decrease in function in our ability to rest, digest, repair and reproduce.
- Eat better
- Have you ever thought about how your diet affects how you feel. An anti-inflammatory diet can be crucial in getting you better. An inflammatory diet that has a lot of processed foods may be part of the problem. Dr Orazio Trevisan will look at your diet and address the need for any changes. Dietary supplements may also help if your body is lacking in certain nutrients.
- Sleep better
- Some of us sleep very well but a large percentage of people don’t sleep well. We don’t often think about how our sleep affects our ability to recover from injury and disease. Dr Orazio Trevisan will look at your sleep patterns and may suggest ways to improve your sleep. It is also important to understand how a poor sleep pattern may be impacting your health and recovery.
- Breathe better
- Breathing forms an integral part of our bodily functions and keeps us alive. When we breathe properly it provides many positive effects with regards to our health. Poor breathing causes many acute and chronic health issues including spinal pain and poor oxygenation levels throughout our body. Dr Orazio Trevisan has been teaching proper breathing techniques for over 20 years and this forms an important part of any treatment program.
At Contemporary Healthcare a comprehensive history and examination will be done. There may be a need for further testing which may include x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI’s and food intolerance tests. If x-rays are needed, they are usually bulk billed at a number of radiology practices located nearby. Once a diagnosis has been established, your information is put together to form a management plan on the best way to treat and manage your condition.
Your management plan will look at how to mange your symptoms, help to prevent injury in the future and optimise your quality of life.
If you are looking for a Chiropractor in Dee Why, think Contemporary Healthcare. Contemporary Healthcare is a multidisciplinary practice that incorporates Chiropractic, Shockwave Therapy, Hypervibe Therapy, Applied Kinesiology, NET, Active Release technique (ART) and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue mobilisation (IASTM). It is located in Dee Why on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
If you have any questions regarding Chiropractic or if you want to make an appointment, please call the practice on 9971 4408.