Workers Compensation Dee Why
Workers Compensation treatment in Dee Why at Contemporary Healthcare Northern Beaches Sydney
Workers compensation treatment is available in Dee Why at Contemporary Healthcare on Sydneys Northern Beaches in Sydney. Dr Orazio Trevisan is an accredited workers compensation provider and has been so for the last 29 years. When presenting to the practice for a workers compensation related injury, your cost of treatment can be billed directly to the insurance company.
We do require the following information when you come into the clinic:
- A referral from your doctor (recommending Chiropractic treatment for your injury).
- Details of your claim including your insurers details, the name of your case manager (if known) along with their contact details and your claim number.
Dr Orazio Trevisan enjoys seeing a wide variety of workers compensation conditions referred from many local doctors. Some of the common problems related to workplace injuries that Dr Orazio sees include;
- Neck related injuries
- Mid back and lower back injuries
- Spinal disc injuries
- Spinal soft tissue injuries
- Sciatic nerve referral into the legs
- Shoulder injuries including functional instability, rotator cuff tears
- Elbow injuries including tennis and golfers elbow
- Hand and finger injuries including tendinitis and carpal tunnel
- Hip injuries including bursitis and soft tissue injury
- Knee injuries including patella tracking problems, meniscus rehabilitation, ligament rehabilitation-Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)/Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL)/Medial collateral ligament (MCL)/Lateral collateral ligament (LCL) and soft tissue injury to the knee
- Ankle and foot injuries including ankle sprains, heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, muscle tears and biomechanical problems
After a comprehensive history and examination is performed, your problem will be explained to you in detail including how long it will take to treat your condition and what kind of resolution you can expect.
The 3 most effective treatment of choices which set Dr Orazio apart from other clinicians and other practices are;
- ESWT (Shockwave Therapy)
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation)
- ART (Active Release Technique)
Dr Orazio also has extensive overseas training in all of these techniques and treatment modalities. This will ensure you are back to work and enjoying life in the shortest time possible.
Contemporary Healthcare is a multidisciplinary practice that incorporates Chiropractic, Shockwave Therapy, Hypervibe Therapy, Applied Kinesiology, NET, Active Release technique (ART) and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation (IASTM). It is located in Dee Why on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
If you have any questions regarding treatment for a workers compensation claim or if you want to make an appointment, please call the practice on 99714408.